Clear Ballot has revolutionized the Govtech space with a modern voting system designed to deliver speed, accuracy, and transparency to elections. Our products are proven, our customer references are superb, and when we enter a state, our market share quickly exceeds 50%. While our roots are in Boston, we have a diverse team with staff in Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Maryland, and British Columbia.
We bring a fresh approach to the election industry with professionals of different backgrounds paired with leading election industry veterans who have all joined Clear Ballot to harness technology to advance the future of elections.
About Our Engineering Team:
What You’ll Do:
You’ll work closely with a team of DevOps, SecOps, and IT professionals to support the product development engineering teams building our voting systems. As part of the team, you’ll be responsible keeping the team productive by administering our internal tools and platforms, finding opportunities for automation and automating manual IT work, and troubleshooting network and IT issues.
You’ll Be Successful If:
- You have 1-3 years of hands-on experience administering both cloud and on-premises tools and platforms, including cloud providers such as AWS and Azure.
- You have strong scripting skills and a passion for automating repetitive manual tasks for yourself and your team.
- You have a strong working knowledge of modern networking technologies (e.g., TLS/SSL, DNS, LDAP, and VPN) as well as experience solving network issues.
- You have experience administering the tools of modern agile teams, including code repositories and CI/CD tools (e.g., GitLab, Jenkins, and Travis), containerization technologies (e.g., Docker and Kubernetes) and issue tracking systems (e.g., Jira).
- You are familiar with concepts in network security, and an appetite to learn more.
- You invest your time to keep up with innovation in DevOps and IT, and constantly look for ways to improve your approach.
- You have experience working in synergistic, agile software development teams.
- Be a committed, collaborative, communicative teammate.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and dedicated to professional development and advancement. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.