Embedded System Software Engineer
Clear Ballot has revolutionized the Govtech space with a modern voting system designed to deliver speed, accuracy, and transparency to elections. Our products are proven, our customer references are superb, and when we enter a state, our market share quickly exceeds 50%. We bring a fresh approach to the election industry with professionals of different backgrounds paired with leading election industry veterans who have all joined Clear Ballot to help harness technology to advance the future of elections.
- Responsible for contributing to ClearVote, the nation’s first modern voting system, through design, development, and the authoring of automated tests.
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team with other developers, product, and QA to build highly secure, high-performance embedded applications that present in a web interface.
- Write clean, well-organized, commented, and tested code following industry standard coding practices.
- Enhance and refactor existing code with goal of improving performance, resilience, security and maintainability.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 3-5 years experience in building performant, secure and maintainable applications.
- Experience building and deploying software on embedded systems.
- Experience with supporting manufacturing testing and documentation.
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent).
- Ability to articulate and communicate technical concepts.
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and dedicated to professional development and advancement. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
If you’re a hard worker, a self-starter, an optimist, a collaborator and most importantly someone who shares our passion to employ technology to improve elections, we want to hear from you.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.