Full Stack Architect / Senior Software Engineer
Your chance to contribute to democracy and bring modern technology to elections in America.
Clear Ballot has revolutionized the Govtech space with a modern voting system designed to deliver speed, accuracy, and transparency to elections.Our products are federally certified and are being used in official elections. Our customer references are superb, and when we enter a state, our market share quickly exceeds 50%.We bring a fresh approach to the election industry with professionals of different backgrounds paired with leading election industry veterans. Everyone at Clear Ballot shares the vision to harness technology to advance the future of elections.
Clear Ballot is looking for an accomplished, Boston MA based Architect/Senior Software Engineer who wants to bring their technical and leadership skills to bear on a hugely consequential problem: Bringing transparencyto democratic elections.
· Architect, code and automate testing for new election system applications.
- Work collaboratively with other developers, product, and QA to build highly secure, high-performance applications that present in a web interface.
- Communicate complex concepts to non-technical election officials; listen attentively to customers for unvoiced requirements.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
· 10+years’ experience in architecting and building performant, secure and maintainable applications.
- Experience with Flask and SQLAlchemy is desired.
- Experience with modern front-end technologies such as React, Vue.js, Webpack, ES2015, and Babel is a plus.
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent).
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and dedicated to professional development and advancement. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
If you’re a hard worker, a self-starter, an optimist, a collaborator and most importantly someone who shares our passion to employ technology to improve elections, we want to hear from you.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.