Full Stack Software Developer
Clear Ballot has revolutionized the Govtech space with a modern voting system designed to deliver speed, accuracy, and transparency to elections.Our products are proven, our customer references are superb, and when we enter a state, our market share quickly exceeds 50%. We bring a fresh approach to the election industry with professionals of different backgrounds paired with leading election industry veterans who have all joined Clear Ballot to help harness technology to advance the future of elections.
Clear Ballot is looking for a talented Boston MA based Software Engineer who wants to bring their technical skills to bear on a hugely consequential problem.
- Responsible for contributing to ClearVote, the nation’s first modern voting system, through design, development, and the authoring of automated tests.
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team with other developers, product, and QA to build highly secure, high-performance enterprise level applications that present in a web interface.
- Write clean, well-organized, commented, and tested code following industry standard coding practices.
- Enhance and refactor existing code with goal of improving performance, resilience, security and maintainability.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 3-5yearsexperience in building performant, secure and maintainable applications
- Experience with Flask and SQLAlchemy is desired.
- Experience with modern front-end technologies such as React, Vue.js, Webpack, ES2015, and Babel is a plus.
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent).
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and dedicated to professional development and advancement. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
If you’re a hard worker, a self-starter, an optimist, a collaborator and most importantly someone who shares our passion to employ technology to improve elections, we want to hear from you.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.