Our nation’s elections are being challenged like never before, and the elections industry has historically stifled innovation to improve voting technology. As the first newcomer in the industry in the last 30 years, Clear Ballot rises to the challenge with a simple goal: Let’s create technology that empowers our customers to improve democracy.
Elections are the cornerstone of our democracy, with voting being our greatest freedom. While most Americans across the country watch and read about elections, Clear Ballot lives them. A great election includes secure, reliable tabulation equipment, full transparency of the process in which ballots are created and cast, and the ability to audit the results. Our mission is to surpass those expectations in a way that will raise the bar for the entire election technology industry.
The Content Marketing Coordinator will support the marketing team and Clear Ballot’s business goals by producing high-quality, engaging social media and email marketing content, as well as assisting with industry event preparation aimed at raising brand and product awareness, driving demand and supporting new sales and client retention. The ideal candidate will need to be able to prioritize effectively and communicate clearly. If you’re someone who is able to multitask, work quickly but accurately, and be proactive and responsive in a fast-moving environment, we encourage you to apply!
What You’ll Do:
- Create impactful content for social media marketing campaigns ensuring correct grammar and mechanics, appropriate brand voice and tone, concise language and connected storytelling.
- Develop and draft client-facing email marketing content and campaigns
- Establish and maintain a plan for consistent cadence of content
- Produce video clips and video editing for marketing purposes
- Assist with organization of media clips
- Translate product messaging and industry trends into relevant content
- Analyze data to improve performance throughout the content lifecycle
- Support event and conference planning to include social media and email marketing for the event, production of event materials, coordination of swag, attendee registration and post-event wrap up
- Keep up with industry market trends and look for opportunities to inform content and thought leadership
Who You Are:
- You have 2 years of experience working with content for social media and email marketing platforms
- You have working knowledge of Adobe, Canva, Illustrator or other content design platforms
- You are a storyteller with strong writing skills who can bring creative ideas to the table
- Ability to research and understand a market and its priorities
- Familiarity with basic video editing
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and plan work efficiently to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take direction and prioritize in an environment with competing demands
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and G-Suite tools
- Familiarity with HubSpot is a plus!
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and dedicated to professional development and advancement. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Our talented team and driven investors share a passion for solving problems and restoring confidence in America’s democratic process. We are looking for energetic professionals to join us in this mission.
Take a minute and ask yourself this question: Do you care about increasing transparency in elections, defending a fair democratic process, and innovating for public good?
If the answer is a resounding "YES!", we want you to join our team! Please email your resume to email@example.com.