Our nation’s elections are being challenged like never before, and the elections industry has historically stifled innovation to improve voting technology. As the first newcomer in the industry in the last 30 years, Clear Ballot rises to the challenge with a simple goal: Let’s create technology that empowers our customers to improve democracy.
Elections are the cornerstone of our democracy, with voting being our greatest freedom. While most Americans across the country watch and read about elections, Clear Ballot lives them. A great election includes secure, reliable tabulation equipment, full transparency of the process in which ballots are created and cast, and the ability to audit the results. Our mission is to surpass those expectations in a way that will raise the bar for the entire election technology industry.
The Customer Success Manager will be the first point of contact for our customers, state and county election officials, in the Pacific Northwest region. You will answer inquiries, promptly offer assistance and educate on self-help resources as appropriate. You will proactively reach out to customers for election information and to educate on best practices and election preparedness both pre and post election. You will deliver superior customer service to all of our clients.
This position may be based from Washington or Oregon.
- Be the first point of contact for all customers in your assigned territory
- Gather State and County election calendars and proactively engage with customers to ensure their success
- Monitor upcoming events that impact voting system such as regulations requiring written permission to change voting system, scheduling certification tests, etc.
- Schedule and facilitate ClearVote software upgrades
- Schedule and facilitate user group meetings and education sessions for new users, new feature training and refresher sessions
- Be a resource for ClearVote best practices such as equipment maintenance, storage, election preparedness and backups
- Collect product enhancement requests and communicate exchange of ideas with product team
During Election Periods:
- Schedule and conduct pre-election planning meetings to ensure that our customers are prepared and have a successful election process
- Facilitate resources and onsite support as requested by the customer
- Schedule and conduct post-election review meetings, records lessons learned, develop action plans for items needing follow up
Experience and Skills:
- Experience with elections, ballot design, ballot coding and/or ballot programming preferred
- Experience with account management with a focus on superior customer service
- You are a savvy relationship builder with the ability to establish rapport and build trust quickly
- You have excellent communications and presentation skills. This role is high-touch with our clients and you will be in frequent communication across all methods and mediums. Ability to represent the Clear Ballot brand with professionalism, accuracy, and enthusiasm
- Degree in a technology related field and/or 5 years of experience related to customer service preferred
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and dedicated to professional development and advancement. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Our talented team and driven investors share a passion for solving problems and restoring confidence in America’s democratic process. We are looking for energetic professionals to join us in this mission.
Take a minute and ask yourself this question: Do you care about increasing transparency in elections, defending a fair democratic process, and innovating for public good?
If the answer is a resounding "YES!", we want you to join our team! Please email your resume to email@example.com.